Turn Up the Volume on Life!
Hearing loss, even in many extreme cases, does not need to permanently hinder your life and relationships. If you miss hearing your family, friends, co-workers, and favorite songs, there is hope! It all starts with a visit with your audiologist. Hearing tests can pinpoint problems and we can develop a customized solution for better hearing that includes hearing aids, accessories, and assistive devices. It’s time to listen in again! Better hearing is possible and it can benefit your life and the lives of your loved ones in so many ways! Just a few examples:
- Improve and enhance relationships by boosting communication with loved ones and cutting down on misunderstandings and frustration.
- Boost your work life and earning potential by removing communication obstacles in professional settings.
- Relieve the stress and anxiety that come with hearing loss.
- Increase your self confidence in all kinds of social and interpersonal situations!
Hearing Health Solutions makes it easy for you to reclaim your hearing throughout the Columbus, OH area. With 6 convenient locations to serve you, you won’t have to travel far to visit with an audiologist who will listen intently to your concerns, conduct thorough hearing tests and be able to find the right set of hearing aids that will make your life better!
High-Tech Hearing Tests with a Personal Touch
Our audiologists are extensively trained to run a wide range of advanced hearing tests that can pinpoint the causes and extent of your hearing loss problems. Here’s what to expect during hearing tests with our audiologists:
- A thorough case history—Your audiologist will ask you a lot of questions and discuss with you how hearing loss has affected your life. We will obtain a working knowledge of your needs and specific things to look for during the hearing tests.
- An otoscope examination—This instrument enables our audiologist to look directly into your ear. It illuminates and magnifies your ear so that we can see if there are any obvious visible hearing problems that may need to be addressed.
- Auditory testing—Advanced technology enables us to run specific pure tone tests, middle ear testing, and speech tests. Other tests will pinpoint the causes, locations of, and range of hearing loss issues.
A combination and synthesis of all these precision hearing tests will give us answers to the following questions:
- Is there a hearing loss problem?
- What are the root causes of your hearing loss?
- What is the extent of the hearing loss (frequency ranges, one or both ears, severity, etc.)
- What hearing aids, treatments, and hearing solutions would best fit your needs?
With this information, our audiologists have the tools they need to customize a hearing healthcare solution that brings the clarity, delight, and volume of sound back into your life!
Hearing Aids: A Custom Fit for You
Although it takes only two words (“hearing loss”) to describe a situation in which your hearing is less than it could or should be, it is by no means a simple condition with a one-size-fits all solution. At all six of our locations, our extensively-trained expert audiologists and hearing healthcare professionals know how to use the advanced technology available to find the right set of hearing aids for your individual needs. This extensive training and experience enables us to:
- Provide expert fittings for hearing aids that feel comfortable for you and fit your needs in work, active, professional, social and home settings.
- Use software and other high-tech tools to fine tune the hearing aids to directly address your hearing needs and preferences.
- Show you how to use and sync your hearing aids with mobile devices for an even more customized hearing health solution!
- Treat and improve the hearing of those affected with even the most severe and complex cases of hearing loss, thereby improving their quality of life!
Same Ears, Better Hearing, Better Living
If you or one of your loved ones is struggling with hearing loss, please take courage! With today’s high-tech hearing aids and our compassionate team of expert audiologists all over the Columbus, OH area, you can start enjoying the sounds around you all over again! Jump back into the conversation and escape the all-too-quiet life! Life can get better with better hearing!
Contact us today at the location most convenient to you, or fill out the form below to get started! Better hearing and better living is only a phone call or click away! We look forward to hearing from you!